Instituto Superior Técnico is a founding member of the TIME programme. Initially composed of 16 Founding Members, today there are more than 40 European Technical Universities that partake in this network.
Under this programme, students can obtain a Double Diploma, through IST and through the home University, as long as there is a bilateral agreement celebrated with IST.
The requirements for a student to apply to the TIME programme are similar to those of the other Mobility Programmes. The rules to apply to the programme are the following:
- Students who have completed their 1st Cycle;
- The studies leading to Double Diploma will have a duration of three years (instead of two), totalling 180 ECTS credits;
- The three years of studies will be divided as follows: one year spent in the home institution and two years in the host institution, according to a plan defined jointly by the home and host institutions;
- The student should prepare, present an defend a final dissertation;
- The host university will appoint a tutor for each student for the duration the study period.
Universities holding bilateral agreements with IST
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia;
- Écoles Centrales, France;
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy;
- Università Degli Studi di Trento, Italy;
- Università Degli Studi di Padova, Italy.
- São Paulo University, Brazil.
How to apply?
- To apply for a TIME Double Diploma, students should submit the application (PDF, 88KB) to NMCI.
- IST-BMSTU double degree (PDF, 251KB)
- IST-Écoles Centrales double degree (PDF, 275KB)
- IST-POLIMI double degree (PDF, 231KB)
- IST- UniPD double degree (PDF, 195KB)
- IST-POLI.USP duplo grau (PDF, 1.54MG)
For more informations please contact NMCI.